Thursday, April 22, 2010

my cover letter

Lincoln High School
Jersey city, NJ 07304
(201) 915-2400
To Whom It May Concern:
I am interested in becoming a student teacher in your English department over the summer. I intend on becoming a teacher at Lincoln in the close future and I believe this is a perfect opportunity to witness and gain experience in teaching the kids of the world.
I am currently a student, undergoing a vigorous degree in secondary education English at Kean University and should be done by 2012. I have done some community service and other works, especially interacting with others. I believe this would be a good time to show my assets and a great opportunity to utilize and further-develop my caring, organizational, and social skills in a fast paced young environment.
Attached is a copy of my resume, which I hope you do not hesitate to review further. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Regards,
Mario E Revere
Mario E Revere

Possible writing samples:
- Process narrative (long)
- Short sonnet on Shakespeare (short)

No comments:

Post a Comment